In 2014, Rx Savings Solutions was like a kid fresh out of college. Full of great ideas and ambition, but with very little experience or credit history.
The State of Kansas gave us our first big shot. They saw the potential of personalized pharmacy transparency for 70,000+ members covered by the State Employee Health Plan (SEHP). We had to prove our solution could deliver at scale.
Now in our third contract, the SEHP is one of our most mature clients. Naturally, they’re a prime example of how engagement, savings and value build year after year.
Reasons to Renew – Twice
ROI is a factor in any contract review. With run rates at 2:1 in 2017 and nearly 7:1 by 2020, there was a solid financial case for each renewal. However, the SEHP saw value behind and beyond the hard cost savings:
- Engagement – Half of members on maintenance medications are engaged.
- Transparency – It’s an important principle for the state, its members and taxpayers.
- Simplicity – Complex clinical and plan variables are distilled into simple, actionable choices.
- Advocacy – Members get relief for out-of-pocket costs, plus independent, compassionate experts in their corner to help them navigate the pharmacy system.
- Self-sustaining – Program management is hands-free for SEHP, thanks to seamless plan integration year after year, and consistent engagement and savings growth.
As a company incorporated in Kansas, the state most of our employees call home, we’ve always been proud to serve the SEHP and its members. Perhaps the most rewarding aspect is the many testimonials we’ve received from the 84% of SEHP members who consider us an important benefit:
“With your help, we were able to cut our bill drastically. It’s incredible peace of mind knowing that we can still do what we need for our family.” – Dusti, SEHP member
The full case study below offers more details and data behind the State of Kansas’ success with Rx Savings Solutions.
Click/tap to download [5-minute read]
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign up for our monthly newsletter, The Script, and we'll send you a quick run-down of industry updates, thought leadership and our latest insightful blogs to keep you informed.